Wednesday, July 8, 2009

HAPPY DAY JONAH!

Have a wonderful 4th birthday Big Boy!

This is what the Lord says - he who made you, who formed you in the womb. (Isaiah 44:2)

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. (Psalm 139:13-16)

Your hands made me and formed me. (Psalm 119:3)

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart. (Jeremiah 1:5)


--------------------------
139 Years Ago Today
July 8,1870 - August 20, 1957

Louise (Stowers) Gregory was born. She married my 1st cousin, 3x removed, John Barnes Gregory, a twin - one of seven children, born to Richard Shadrack and Julia Ann (Higgenbothan)Gregory. Louise and John Barnes were parents of six children:


  1. Aubrey Barnes Gregory
  2. John Gregory
  3. Truby Roscoe Gregory
  4. Woodrow Gregory
  5. Frances Gregory
  6. Otha C. Gregory

--------------------------------
104 Years Ago Today
July 8, 1905 - March 1981

Forrest Gregory Shufflebarger, was one of six children born to Thomas L. and Perlina Belle (Gregory)Shufflebarger.


  1. Curtis L. Shufflebarger
  2. Gladys B. Shufflebarger
  3. Clyde W. Shufflebarger
  4. Edith M. Shufflebarger
  5. Forrest Gregory Shufflebarger (my 2nd cousins, 2x removed)
  6. Thomas Garnett Shufflebarger

No comments:

Post a Comment