Tuesday, April 28, 2009

OOPS! Happy Belated Birthday

40 Years Ago
Yesterday
April 27, 1969

Happy Birthday Kurt, my nephew in-law. I think it's been awhile since I received a picture. Smile, Click and send me a new one:)





------------------------------
199 Years Ago Today
April 28, 1810

So many years ago in Rockbridge County, VA, my 1st cousin, 5x removed was born to Jacob and Nancy Ann (Dougherty) Leece. Sallie married Johnny Powers before 1833 and they had twelve children.

  1. Nancy Jane Powers
  2. Elizabeth Powers
  3. Calvin Morgan Powers
  4. Francis Marion Powers
  5. James Harvey Powers
  6. William Patton Powers
  7. Charles Carter Powers
  8. Margaret "Peg" Powers
  9. Thomas Jefferson Powers
  10. Mary Powers
  11. Henry Powers
  12. Louvisa Powers (married John Henry Jessee on my mother's side of the family)

No comments:

Post a Comment